- Offset Printing Process Introduction2018-01-13
- Consumer decisions shaped by catalogues2018-01-05
- Neenah expands its digital papers portfolio with 70 new item2017-03-04
- EB Ink Solutions2017-03-03
- HP PageWide Web Press T235 HD2017-03-02
- Specialist UV Curing Systems2017-03-01
- 'Dare to print different' - FESPA 2017 challenges printers2017-02-15
- KBA-Sheetfed Keeps Firm Hold in Large-Format Sheetfed Offset2017-02-03
- FESPA’s Planet Friendly Guides for screen and digital print2017-01-15
- UVgel printing technology2016-12-19
- Offset Printing Ink: Still Relevant While Running 50% Faster2016-06-30
- EFI Fiery Servers for Konica Minolta AccurioPress and Accuri2016-01-05
OFFSET PRINTING PROCESS INTRODUCTION Description Offset lithography is the most widely used print process. About 40% of all print jobs are produced with offset printing. It is an indirect printing process which means that an image is transf
Printed catalogues are considered to be the most useful media for driving food and alcohol purchasing decisions, according to the latest Roy Morgan research
Neenah has announced the largest additions to date of its comprehensive line of Neenah Digital Papers. The expansion includes 70 new items – new colours, new textures, added sheet sizes and basis weights.
Siegwerk promotes an innovative ink solution for offset printing and subsequent electron beam (EB) curing.
At Hunkeler Innovationdays, HP has announced the HP PageWide Web Press T235 HD, part of the T200 HD Color series.
GEW has released their line of specialist UV curing systems for the coating and converting industries.
Dare to Print Different’ is FESPA’s new message of inspiration to its print community, and the strapline for the multichannel marketing campaign for FESPA 2017
WÜRZBURG, Germany — March 2, 2017 — KBA-Sheetfed Solutions has been an acknowledged market leader for large-format sheetfed offset printing presses for many decades.
The guides enable printers to find information specific to their own print processes and business priorities, making it easier to access the information that matters.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. announced its new UVgel printing technology. This unique technology will soon be featured in a new line of roll-to-roll printers.
Speed kills, as they say in the wide world of sports. And in printing, being more productive (while wasting less) is a boon for widening pricing margins.
Electronics For Imaging, Inc. and Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. have launched two new EFI Fiery digital front ends (DFEs) designed to drive the AccurioPress C2070/C2070P/C2060 and AccurioPrint C2060L digital presses from Kon