Artwork Format and Specifications Requirement
To avoid any possible delay in your production, we would highly recommend the following is during the construction of your artwork.
CMYK, don't accept RGB
Photo Image 300 dpi (dot points per inch) minimum, 450 dpi recommended
We require all submitted artwork to be:
Curved / Outlined (vector base program)
Rasterized (Pixel base program)
All paper parts require minimum 3mm bleed around the templates cutting line (if the finished size is 210x140mm, then the artwork size should be: 216x146mm), please use the correct template provided to ensure correct layout.
Cut & Fold Line:
When placing your text avoid having the text too close to the cutting or folding lines. Its best to leave a 2mm buffer between text and cut / fold lines
Final file submission:
Please submit your all your artwork from the software you've created it in (having the fonts curved/outlined/rasterized) as a high resolution (press ready) PDF file. This can be submitted in the email, FTP, DropBox, GoogleDrive or YouSendIt.
Pre-press team will check the following:
• Sufficient Bleed around the Artwork Template (3 mm)
• Correct Template Used with Purchase Order
• Confirm overprint setting
• CMYK + PMS Colour layers
Artwork may be rejected if:
• Fonts are not outlined
• Incorrect template is used or the template used does not match order form.
• Artwork submitted does not match order form.
• Template is on the same layer as the artwork.
IMPORTANT ARTWORK WATCH LIST DURING YOUR DESIGN:
• Minimum Font Size: 6pt. positive; 7pt reversed
• Line width: 0.6pt
• CMYK, PMS colour(s) & Template Knife plate are each placed on separate layers
• 100% K Black and Rich Black (C50 M30 Y20 K100) used on the same area.
• Use of correct template
• Unwanted blank or white lines between two panels / images
• Overprint is set correctly.
• Filter effects should be rasterized.
• Save the artwork file in 2 formats. Original flattened format for print, and also the print ready for production. As a backup the print ready pdf for matching purpose.